Imagine a schoolbook where the pupil and her teacher can choose the topic depth, clarity of text and homework difficulty as needed and necessary.
Add alternatives for teachers (different didactic methods, teaching styles), schools (different chapter content based on time constraints or policy) and parents (a topic summary to read before helping with homework.) What we end up with is a customizable textbook.
Kaizendo.org - from Kaizen-do, "the way of incremental improvement" - is a project for making these books possible.
How can I find out more about Kaizendo?
- Start by reading the introduction (under construction)
- Check out our Drumbeat.org pages
- Read our reports from places we've been to present and work on Kaizendo:
How can I help?
- Subscribe to the Kaizendoers mailing list and ask
- Get in touch with the devs on IRC: #kaizendo @ irc.freenode.net
- Check out our Drumbeat.org pages and vote for the project
- Look at our code on Github and send us your improvements with a pull request
- Look at our presentations and tell us how they can be improved
The project is in "bootstrap" mode, meaning we're still in the very early stages! Your support is greatly appreciated!
Showing changes from previous revision.